THIS. IS. IT!
SUBSCRIBE + SAVE for Seasonal Sensory Fun All Year Round.
- Receive one seasonally-themed sensory busy box each month for $25.
- Billed & shipped on the 30th for the month ahead.
- Skip a delivery or cancel anytime.
- Free BONUS GIFT on your child's birthday month. (Please include their birthday in your checkout notes.)
- Personal discount code for 10% all additional orders on Mom Needs a Minute.
- A perfectly fun + useful gift that keeps giving for grandchildren, godchildren, nieces, nephews, etc!
Not ready to subscribe? That's OK, too!
Limited seasonal kits will be available to non-subscribers for $30 each,
until they sell out.
The Subscription Schedule:
AUGUST: At the Zoo (Ships July 30)
SEPTEMBER: Letters & Numbers (Ships August 30)
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON 🎃 🍂 ❄️
🥁 AT THE ZOO 🥁 Busy Boxes are all packed up and heading out to subscribers on 7/30 🐅🦒🦓🐘 At least 2+ sessions of sensory play in here, guaranteed.
🖐 A classic dry sensory bin with green peas, assorted toy animals, trees and flat stones. (TIP 💡 Reuse the stones for rock painting 🎨 Depending on your child’s age, I recommend using tempera paint sticks (younger toddlers) or paint pens/acrylic paint (older kids).
🌟 4oz jar of our homemade, famously soft and squishy play dough with biodegradable glitter. (Colors vary.)
🤎 Taste-safe “Mud” (❗️MESSY + FUN ❗️) Save this sensory project for another day of play and set it up outside ☀️ I recommend creating an invitation to play by setting out two side-by-side containers (like 8-inch cake pans or similar in size). Place the unopened jar of mud in one along with toy animals, and fill the other with soapy water, sponges, cups, etc. and set aside a few dish towels. Let the littles get to work pouring the “mud” on their animals and then washing them clean (over and over again!) 🧼
🌿 ALSO INCLUDED: Nature scavenger hunt, themed coloring sheets and puffy stickers.